Paper cups and plates are made up of paper and similar material can be easily disposed of after you have used it. However, when paper cups and plates are manufactured a little bit of plastic and wax is used so that it can prevent the liquid from leaking out or soaking the liquid through paper cups and plates.
Disposable paper cups and plates are nowadays used in almost all places such as schools, offices, hospitals, commercial centers, etc. throughout the world and hence its demand has been increasing day by day.
Disposable paper cups and plates actually became popular in 1918 when there was an American flu epidemic. During that time a large number of people used disposable paper cups and plates to avoid infection as it becomes possible to throw after using it. Thus, with disposable paper cups and plates, you can promote public hygiene.
If you want to know more about paper cup or plates then you should read more about it.
Benefits of using Paper cups and plates
As compared to the ordinary cups the disposable paper cups and plates come up with a variety of benefits which are discussed as follows:
- Eco-friendly: Today in this global warming condition, it is always better to use those products that are eco-friendly. Paper cups and plates are not made up of plastic or Styrofoam and as such these products can be disposed very easily. Apart from that, these kinds of cups and plates can be easily recycled. Apart from paper, these types of products are made up of pulp which is mainly extracted from trees and hence these materials will never be toxic and hence, it is very eco-friendly.
- Convenient: Paper cups and plates can be carried very conveniently. Apart from that, these types of cups and plates are very lightweight and you will be able to cart as per your wishes. The best thing about these cups and plates is that you do not need to wash the pile of cups or plates. Also, these paper cups and plates are easily portable and hence it is very convenient to carry.
- Safe: As compared to plastic and Styrofoam, cups and plates disposable cups are highly safe to use when hot beverages or cold beverages are taken. Thus, these types of cups and plates are easy to handle and it does not contain toxic materials. It is completely safe to use disposable paper cups and plates. These cups and plates are also safe when you will put it on the microwave.
- Variety: You will get a huge variety of paper cups and plates and it also comes in various sizes. Various kinds of designs are also available such as cartoon design, logo printed, coffee or tea design, and a lot more.
- Cost-effective: Paper cups and plates are environmentally friendly and are available in the market at a reasonable rate. These cups and plates can be recycled into fibers and can even be converted into energy. Since, these types of cups and plates are made up of natural substances and can be recycled its rate can be reduced significantly.
- Biodegradable: These types of cups and plates can be broken over a period of time without harming the environment. These materials can be decomposed by a biological agent such as bacteria with a natural process. In most cases, it is seen that the plastic cups and plates do not degrade for several years which ultimately causes land and water pollution.
- Purchase the cups and plates online: Another greatest advantage of using paper cups and plates is that you can easily purchase it online. Along with paper cups and plates, you will get bowels or other accessories online. On most of the website, you will get all the information about the materials that are used in manufacturing the cups and plates. Also, there is some website that will also allow you to make custom-designed cups and plates. You just need to talk to the store manager and get your cups or plates designed as per your specifications. If you want to read more about how to purchase online then write to us.
As compared to plastic cups and plates, it is seen that paper cups and plates can generate about 28 percent fewer greenhouse gases. The biggest advantage of paper cups and plates is that these are not at all toxic and are decomposed in the landfill in less than 20 years whereas the plastic ones require more than 1 million years to decompose. The best thing is disposable paper cups and plates can be decomposed in water in just a few days. You can also recycle a paper cup at a rapid rate. Thus, it is seen from the above discussion that the use of paper cups and plates is much better than that of the plastic cups and plates.